The goal of our product team is to create the perfect sustainable product for your specific design. Our production process is flexible, allowing us to work closely together to develop your tailor-made product.
Custom Made Service
Develop your bespoke brick or brick slip. Discover the possibilities.
- A high quality product for facades, flooring, and interior walls
- A unique product never used in another project
- A bespoke product that completes your specific design
- Co-creating bespoke colours, textures, shapes and sizes
- Recipes with a minimum of 60% waste
- No compromise on aesthetics and technical quality
- For projects exceeding 1000 m2, with a budget starting at € 80 / m2 for WasteBasedSlips and € 130 / m2 for WasteBasedBricks
- Minimum timeline of 32 weeks
- Client committed to both planning and budget
How does it work?
Defining the Scope
The first step is all about understanding what exactly you are looking for. During an online video conference, we will zoom in on the four cornerstones of a bespoke development: Colour, Texture, Size and Shape.
Based on the defined scope, we provide an initial cost price calculation. When the client commits to this budget and planning, we continue working on the bespoke development. The commitment in this phase is a downpayment of 10% of the order value. This amount will deducted from the total price upon ordering.
Time for us to get back into the laboratory. Based on your input, we’ll start tweaking our base recipes and production methods to meet the expectations set in scope. The test results will be shared with you and improved in a maximum of three rounds.
Ready for Production
All the materials that we produce are tested and verified by an external and independent laboratory. The results will be translated into a datasheet with the relevant technical properties. These will be delivered alongside the production.