The last two years we've shared our story at many architecture offices, both offline (we visit you) or online (via video-conference). We've turned this into a concept: the StoneCycling lunch presentation:
- You invite us over during lunch at your office and make sure all your colleagues know about it (offline or online)
- In 30 minutes we'll take you along our journey of the past four years. We talk about waste, downcycling, recycling, upcycling, scarcity of raw materials, challenges and opportunities of working with waste and our ideas for a circular future.
- During the talk you and your colleagues just enjoy your lunch like any other day.
What's in it for you and for us?
- You make yourself available for half an hour.
- We give you some insights on building from waste.
- You share your experiences and ideas with us.
- We are hopefully able to inspire each other
- And ultimately we hope to collaborate with you in one of your projects.
- Together we speed up the transition towards a circular economy.
Interested? Fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you.