On the path towards beautiful building materials made from 100% upcycled waste, with a positive CO2 impact on the planet. That is our mission.
All products we develop must be a step forward on this mission.
Our sustainable building materials have now been used in various projects in 12 countries, including cities such as Amsterdam, London and New York. We work with leading architects, interior designers and real estate developers.
This makes us a true forerunner in our field. And we want to remain that way.
We need good people to achieve our goals. People who work in a team with business realism and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to realize special and sustainable projects.
We want a team of people who are better than the rest in their field, so that the rest can learn from us and vice versa. We are small but growing. Much is not yet as it should be. Together with us, you’re going to get us there.
In your role as Senior Business Developer you will put our innovative materials on the international map. This means that you look for strategic partners, give presentations at home and abroad, look for opportunities and win assignments. You have charisma, you want to contribute to a more sustainable world and you put all your energy into this work. You will take the StoneCycling network to the highest level internationally.
- You will be responsible for putting our materials on the map worldwide.
- Based on the objective that we set up together, you look for the best way to achieve it.
- You will expand our network of architects, real estate developers, contractors and acquirers internationally.
- You are looking for strategic clients who support our mission and who want to work together for the long term.
- You bring in new projects and win them over.
- Preparing and executing sales campaigns, roadshows, presentations for customers at home and abroad.
- Conduct market research to identify new commercial opportunities.
- Collect customer feedback to feed the internal organization.
- Demonstrable experience with (international) business development in the sector of architecture, aesthetic building materials (facade, flooring), real estate development.
- Knowledge of real estate development, architecture, construction is essential.
- A proven track record of building a network, growing sales and making strategic choices.
- You have charisma, you like standing in front of groups and you want to put StoneCycling on the map worldwide.
- You are a good storyteller, presenter and writer.
- You feel comfortable speaking out online as well. You are or want to develop into a thought leader.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are an advantage.
- Minimum Higher Vocational Education work / thinking level.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- You thrive on your own initiative and you are happy with a lot of responsibility and flexibility.
- You enjoy being on the road and visiting customers and trade fairs, at home and abroad.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary with the option to partially organize your working week yourself.
- You work from Amsterdam for at least two days. The other days you are on the road or you work from a hybrid location. We provide means of transport, depending on your location.
- Working in & on an ambitious scale-up with a culture focused on innovation & efficiency.
- Modern sales tools and a complete CRM system to plan and track your activities, also on the go with the mobile app.
- A creative office in a spacious building in Amsterdam South, near the Olympic Stadium, with a hot lunch served daily.
- A monthly drink with a fun inspiring activity.
- Opportunities to educate yourself.
This role is only interesting for you if you really want to commit to making this sector more sustainable. You can only be successful if you feel the passion to carry out our mission. We are looking for someone who can stand out internationally and put StoneCycling on the map worldwide. That is a big responsibility, but also a fantastic opportunity. Your efforts lead directly to results and you contribute to a better world. Your ideas contribute directly to the growth of our company. Ideally, decisions are taken in one meeting. The lines are short.
Will you enhance StoneCycling’s® commercial positioning and really contribute to sustainable change in the sector?
Then apply now!
Send your CV and contact details to email@example.com stating “vacancy senior business developer”.
We do not work with recruiters and do not want to be approached by recruitment agencies.